Read me!

A Blog About The Pursuit of Fashion and Life...Read Me.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

+700 points


My bestie and I went roaming around Little Five Points in Atlanta today rummaging through the bins in the vintage shops around there. We found some good stuff and came up with a few ideas for a couple of impending tryouts in our future...
I decided to wear a Scott Pilgrim baseball tee I scored from Hot Topic. I went in looking for Harry Potter paraphernalia but I loved Scott Pilgrim so much I couldn't resist! I wore the tee with a pair of cutoffs I made and distressed from a pair of mom jeans I found at a thrift.


The boots are Etienne Aigner and the hat is from JCPenny. My bestie wore this:


It was a fun day!


Belt= Thrifted

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work! Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Great fashion sense!