Read me!

A Blog About The Pursuit of Fashion and Life...Read Me.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Genesis.

My first post! I've wanted to start a fashion blog for about a year now, but haven't found the gumption to go through with it. Well here we are: My name is Shannon White, I'm from Atlanta, GA, and I am about three weeks away from graduating from Howard University undergrad in Washington, DC. More info to come later, but let's get to it. The inspiration for this outfit started with suspenders and kind of exploded from there. I have the slight suspicion I look like a Great Depression Era Farmer...but in a good way (I hope). I was at my boyfriend's church to see a Easter Play... super cute and funny complete with bad over-acting adults and kids forgetting their lines! He is also graduating in a couple of weeks.. Hat: JCPenny's Men Section, Button Down: NY&Co.,Sweater: Target, Suspenders: Thrifted, Pants: Levi's boyfriend pants, Shoes: Bought yeeaarrss ago from Wetseal

No comments: