Read me!

A Blog About The Pursuit of Fashion and Life...Read Me.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Overdose

Okay, so I have pictures backed up from the weekend. My camera is hard to work sometimes... My mom decided to buy herself a "vacation" camera over Christmas break last year. It was 4 megapixels more than my then modest 10, so needless to say I negotiated a trade. I'm also into nail polish, makeup, and lots of other things as you will soon learn. I snapped a shot of my week old polish before I took it off:
This is OPI Black shatter over a cheap lime green by NK. It reminded me of the Incredible Hulk, Mountain Dew, and maybe a cool tricked out ride. I chose to call the combo "Dew the Hulk". Lame? Maybe.
Apologies for the insanely close foot shot, but its a great nude color and I wanted it to be seen. It's from OPI's ballerina line for Sephora... "Leotard-Optional". Being a dancer I'm pretty sure I gained a little bit more pleasure than I should have in the clever name!

No comments: